Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and conditions
- TS Immigration's Terms and Conditions govern your use of this Website and all of its contents ("Website"). These Terms outline the rules and regulations governing the use of TS Immigration, located at https://tsimmigration.com/. All materials/information/documents/services, or all other entities (collectively referred to as "content") appearing on https://tsimmigration.com/ will be administered in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
WARNING: Do not continue to use this site if you have any objection to any of the Terms and Conditions stated on this page.
- The site is intended for users aged eighteen (18) or over. If you are under 18 (eighteen) years of age, you may not use or register to use this site or its services without parental permission or consent. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you have the necessary legal capacity to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- TS Immigration owns the intellectual property rights to all content. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access any content on the site for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
TS Immigration hereby orders the user of the website not to commit the following actions:
- Reproduce, republish, duplicate or copy any TS Immigration content;
- Sell, rent, sublicense and/or otherwise commercialize any TS Immigration content;
- Execute and/or publicly display any TS Immigration content;
- Using this site in a way that is, or may be, damaging and/or affecting the user's access to this site;
- Use this site contrary to the relevant rules, laws and regulations of your country of residence, or in a manner that causes, or may cause, damage to the site or to any person or business entity;
- Carry out data mining or any other similar activity in connection with this website, or while using this website; and
- Using this site to engage in any form of advertising or business marketing.
- Specific areas of this site may be restricted from user access, and TS Immigration may further extend this restriction to the entire site, at any time and in its sole discretion. Any user identification, security key or password you may have on this site is confidential and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this information.
Link and Hyperlink
- We reserve the right to file requests for you to remove all links or any specific link created by you that directs to our site, and you approve the immediate removal of such links to our site upon request.
- We may change the terms and conditions of these linking rights at any time. By continually linking to our site, you agree to be bound by and follow the terms of this linking policy.
- Please contact us if you find any links on our site that are offensive, and we may consider and analyze requests to remove such links.
Link to third-party content
TS Immigration is not responsible for the advertisements contained on the site. You agree to do so at your own risk when purchasing any goods and/or services from third parties. It is the advertiser who remains responsible for such goods and/or services, and if you have any questions or complaints about them, you should contact the advertiser.
- It is important to note that the term "User Content" means any audio, video, text, images or other material or content that you choose to display on this Site. With respect to User Content, by displaying it, you grant TS Immigration a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any media.
- User Content must be your own and must not infringe the rights of any third party. TS Immigration reserves the right to remove any part of your content from this site at any time without prior notice. TS Immigration is permitted to monitor your activities on the site and remove any User Content deemed inappropriate, offensive, contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or that causes a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
The information provided on this site does not and is not intended to constitute legal advice; rather, all information, content and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. The information on this site may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information. This website contains links to other third-party websites. Such links are for the convenience of the reader, user or browser only.
Find out which type of US visa is right for you.
Fill out our form.