Peace of mind for companies in the international transfer of professionals.

Live and work in the US territory with the L-1 visa.
International relocation of professionals can be very bureaucratic for companies. Exemplary employees who occupy a management position or hold specialized knowledge may be eligible for an L-1 temporary work visa to live in the United States legally.

To be elective to the U.S. L-I visa
it is necessary that the employee:

Have an authorization given through the employer's application, for the employee to live and work in the USA;
Work in the applicant company for at least 1 year before the international admission and is coming to exercise executive function, management or provide expertise services.

American L-1 Visa

This category includes husbands/wives and children under 21 years old. This visa offers the possibility of renewal.

With years of experience, we help you immigrate safely to live the American dream and facilitate the international transfer of professionals. We perform the complete documentation advisory. Do you fit the requirements or want to know more about the L-I?

Fill out our technical form on the right to find out if you are eligible for a green card

We are ready to help you.
Fill in the form and we'll contact you at
. We have professionals ready to help you and answer all your questions about visas.

Don't forget your e-mail and phone (whatsapp).